Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Soccer Girl!!!


Well, we have ventured in to the world of soccer. Let me start off by saying we were pleasantly surprised. The team has only had 3 practices prior to our first game.....We won today 3 to 1. For those of you who have never watched a bunch of kindergarten girls run after a ball, it is quite a sight to see! McKenna tended to do a lot of "catching up" with the herd of girls running after the ball, however, she never stopped running. Some parents I will have to say take this very serious...Give me a break folks, they are 5!! It was a lot of fun and she was all smiles. Chance had fun during the game playing in a mountain of ice that a coach poured out right behind us. Who knew that ice could be so fun??? For the record he was stomping on it not eating it, for those of you thinking, "what kind of mother is she"? There are only 8 games this season and rumor has it we will then head into indoor soccer.....Am I really becoming a soccer mom???

3 comments:

BethHubbard said...

She looks so cute in her shin guards. I can't stand it!

Leislann said...

Wow! She looks so grown up! And I loved the story about Chance and the ice, if Kay Kay was playing in that ice, she would have eaten it for sure, everything goes in that girl's mouth!

Kim said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. I'm so glad you have a blog too! I miss seeing you!
Your family is adorable.