Monday, November 3, 2008

Daylight Savings Time!!







Here is a photo of Chance falling asleep sitting up in his crib. I went in to check on him to find him sitting up, with his blanket around his face, pacifier in his mouth, sound asleep...Of course as soon as I took the picture one of his eyes came open...Sure wish I could fall asleep like this.



Another milestone happened today. He started "big boy" school. He wasn't going to start until January, but we decided to go ahead and start him now. He walked right in and began to play, we had to distract him a few times so we could sneak out. When I went to get him they told me about the great day he had today. He slept on a big boy mat and played outside.....As I am writing he is beginning his meltdown b/c he is tired...So I guess that is it for now!

No comments: