Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Trip To Oregon!

We were in Oregon last week visiting ALL of Paul's family. What a whirlwind of a week it was. My kiddos were in heaven with all of there cousins to entertain them. This trip was a very important since we received the news about Pauls sister and her cancer spreading. We tried to take it all in and enjoy our time with her. The weather was fantastic, cold at times, I think we spent each day in a sweater. This was the first time since Peter and Julies wedding that the entire family was together, and that was 4 years ago. Here are a few photos from our trip!!
Draft 2......I went to download the photos for my blog and they are gone, yes folks you heard me right, GONE!! 50-60 photos have vanished from my laptop. I can't tell you how many tears have come from this. There were photos of my kids with Paul's sick sister, my kids with my mother in law, first plane ride of Chance, etc, etc.....I guess the silver lining is that the photos we took of all the grandchildren and Paul's siblings were also taken from others! The entire trip through my eyes are gone. I have Julie and Maiko's photos, but as you know it isn't the same. We even had our neighbor and good friend down here, he works with computers, and he couldn't locate them either.
Lesson learned....Don't delete photos from the card until you are SURE they are downloaded.....It was still a super fun trip filled with great memories for our entire family, however, my downloading days are over for now!!!!

No comments: