Monday, June 15, 2009

Terry Fator~AMAZING!!!!!

Just got home from Vegas and saw the most amazing show. I didn't watch America's Got Talent, but that is exactly where Terry Fator was found. He is absolutely breathtaking! I went into this show with no expectations, and came out a HUGE fan! For those of you that don't know him, he is a ventriloquist, singer, and comedian....hilarious! His puppets include Winston the turtle, a stoner, a cowboy, a cougar (the kind of women that like younger men), my favorite, Maynard ( not exactly sure what he is, but he does a mean act of Elvis and he's awkwardly cute). Anyway..Here are a few clips that I took of the show....This will NOT do him justice! He is truly amazing and I am thrilled that he was finally discovered! His show is at the Mirage, and its worth seeing if you make it to Vegas!! Enjoy!! He also has a book I can't wait to read...Maybe I should start a fan club...haha!
Oh and did I mention that I won $350 when I was there? That was the icing on the cake!!

1 comment:

Billy, Kathy, Kaitlin and Ashley said...

That is so cool! We watched him on the show and have wanted to go see him in Vegas! He is amazing for sure!!!