Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun with the Girls

Tonight was a wonderful night....I went to see Mama Mia with my girlfriend Emily, the movie is great and we had a ball. The most memorable part of it was at the end of the movie as the credits were rolling women starting standing up and dancing the the Abba music. In the beginning it was a select few and as the credits continued to roll the few that were dancing turned in to many....It was hysterical. Emily and I were trying to capture it on our phones, but it was still too dark. There are no words for 50 + year old women dancing to Abba, we laughed until we almost cried....
When we left the movie we went to Mattito's and met up with Crystal and Beth. We sat around having drinks and laughing. This was Crystal's first night out after having Emerson, and it was great to see her enjoying herself. It reminds me how important my dear friends are. I love being a mommy and wife, but I also enjoy my time to relax with my girlfriends. When I got home, it was after midnight, the house was silent and dark, everyone was sleeping and I find myself unable to sleep so I decided to blog. I guess I need to head to bed, we are leaving for Missouri to visit my aunt and uncle and I have packed nothing, so typical!!
Thanks girlie's for a FUN night, lets do it again very soon!!!

2 comments:

Leislann said...

How funny! That would have been hysterical to see! Glad to see you are having some get away time!

BethHubbard said...

I had a great time, too! Glad you met us out!